Specialty therapies for patients with chronic or serious medical conditions can be complex and costly. Optimal medical outcomes rely on proper drug administration and ongoing adherence to drug treatment regimens.
HPC Specialty Pharmacy serves as an extension of your healthcare team with our high-touch approach to improving compliance rates – and treatment results.
A System of Care
HPC’s multi-disciplinary personal care teams deliver home-based, wrap-around services for you and your patients.
Our comprehensive, patient-centric system of care assists in your case management, and offers:
- Multidisciplinary care plan coordination among specialized HPC nursing and pharmacy staffs and your office
- 24/7 clinical pharmacy and nurse staffing
- In-home medication administration
- Infusions, injections
- In-home patient/caregiver training for self-administration of medications (when applicable)
- Drug therapy compliance monitoring
- Coordination of medication refill and delivery to patient
- Therapy side-effect management and support
- In-services (community/school/work) related to patient’s disease process and medication regimen
Better Adherence, Better Outcomes
HPC believes in the overall health of your patient. Our full-time pharmacists and nursing staffs, patient advocates, social workers, and account/billing specialists help you carry out your plan of treatment effectively, as well as assist patients in navigating the often complex tangle of medical forms and payments.
Our one-on-one approach to case management ensures that your patients will have a greater compliance rate – and you will see greater results from your prescribed therapies.
Learn how we can assist you and your staff in achieving optimal patient outcomes. Contact us today at 1-800-757-9192.
Online Referral Forms
Our interactive referral forms make sending prescriptions to HPC Specialty Pharmacy an easy process. Simply download the form, print or type the applicable information, and fax to HPC at 1-855-813-0583. For best results, download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
Contact HPC Specialty Pharmacy at 1-800-757-9192 for pre-populated forms for your prescribing office.